String additions in totem

Hi Bastien,

I see that you have added one new message (which technically counts as a
string freeze break) and marked up two previously existing ones:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/totem/src/totem.c?r1=1.408&r2=1.409

For the latter ones, I've stated that we don't count such as string
freeze breakages, but we would really like translators to be notified
when you mark messages for translations that hadn't been marked
previously.

In addition, intltool-update --maintain reported that the following file
was left out of POTFILES.in and POTFILES.skip:

	data/popup.glade

I've added it to POTFILES.in now.

Christian