Re: Request for UI freeze breakage
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Vincent Untz <vincent vuntz net>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, gnome-doc-list <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Request for UI freeze breakage
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:15:34 +0100
On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 14:13 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi all,
> The main menu needs some updates since right now, it's impossible to
> have any access to the preferences with it. This has been reported as
> bug 163501 
If I understand it, that's an important regression, so 1 of 2 approvals.
> I made a patch  to have the same items in the main menu as the
> ones in the menu bar. The patch is big since it involves moving a lot
> of code, but it is not complex.
> You can look at this screenshot  to know what it will look like with
> the patch.
> There shouldn't be any string change.
> Is this patch a problem from a documentation point of view? Are there
> any concerns about it?
>  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=163501
>  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=37621&action=view
>  http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=37619&action=view
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev