Re: Request for breakage in gnome-panel

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> I very rarely use the "Run Application..." dialogue. I don't particularly
> like having it around. I hope we have a model in the future that makes it
> wholly irrelevant. But I can't rationalise removing it, because I can't
> see any direct benefit to users by doing so, or that it is inflicting
> obvious harm.

(Just to clarify, I'm talking about the menu item to launch the dialogue, as
discussed earlier, not the dialogue itself.)

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

       "So I'll have to talk about what I know instead. If you are so
     inclined, you may infer that I am totally oblivious to anything I
                   don't talk about today." - Larry Wall