Re: dotplan pages moved

On 12/28/05, Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-12-28 at 18:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
>
> > I've added redirects for the pages on d.g.o. The only thing that's still
> > on d.g.o are the (old) minutes of the release team. I don't think we
> > want to nuke this, but it'll be a PITA to move all of them.
>
> Do meetings still hapen and I have just missed all of them?  Or did we
> stop having them?

Don't worry, the only thing that happened is that we decided you
should volunteer to handle the 2.13.4 release next week, since you
haven't done a release yet.  :-)

>   Federico, not really looking forward to yet another weekly meeting :)

Joking aside now, there's only been like 3 meetings or so the whole
time I've been on the release team.  I think two of them were the day
of the big releases.  I'm really not big on meetings either, so I'm
kind of glad it's that way.  I think we seem to be handling things
well enough via email.  However, we really do need someone to handle
the 2.13.4 release.  Do you want to do this one, Federico?