Re: Questions to answer

    captured, I changed the text so the more general term "interface
    consumer" is used instead of ISV.

"Interface consumer" solves the problem I mentioned, but it is rather
strange.  So I'd prefer "independent software developer", abbreviated
ISD.

    This helps interface consumers (free/open software developers and ISV's,
    for example) integrate with the GNOME desktop.

To support the Free Software Movement, GNOME documentation should say
simply "free software developers" when referring to people in our
community.  However, it would be shorter and just as clear to replace
the parenthetical remark with "(such as ISDs)".