Re: Issues with library version numbers
- From: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>, gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Issues with library version numbers
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:30:14 -0500
s/release team/maintenance/ -> we have no strong project-wide standards for
It is clearly a bug that library version numbers aren't being updated
properly for some modules, and a breakage of release team process.
this (despite it being pretty bloody obvious what ought to be done), so it
hasn't been up to the release team to encourage/enforce/enflame/etc.
It seems clearly a part of the release team process to me. Refer to the
4th bullet point under "Making a Release":
Perhaps we are on different planets? :)
] [Thread Prev