Re: Who is entitled to give string freeze breakage approvals?
- From: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- To: Raphael Higino <raphaelh uai com br>
- Cc: GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Who is entitled to give string freeze breakage approvals?
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:32:50 +0200
lör 2005-08-13 klockan 17:05 -0300 skrev Raphael Higino:
> Hello, translator.
> I've just come accross a silly question: who is entitled to
> give string freeze breakage approvals?
> Can any translator (maybe with a CVS account?) give it if
> s/he thinks the breakage is worth it? Or it's just for GTP
> coordinators (Christian, Danilo and Kjartan, as he is a
> former coordinator)?
I think the general idea is for the GTP spokespersons to give this kind
of official approval. Current GTP spokespersons are Danilo and me. For
simplicity's sake, one approval from either of us is enough.
Of course, if you feel for/against a particular freeze breakage, please
let us know why, so that we can take that into account when making a
] [Thread Prev