Re: gnome-volume-manager string freeze breakages

Well indeed, there's an issue that developers should think about it. In
such cases, they normally think that typos are to be fixed, because
users see them wrong any ways. But in reality, translators do not repeat
the typo in translations. That means, typos are fixed for their own
languages -already-, and when you break a string freeze, and when string
is entitled as fuzzy, translations get lost, and all of the non-english
users start to see that string in English.

I wish we could make such typo fixes unvisible to translators, meaning
automatically accepted as translated string but not fuzzy, I'm not quite
sure if that's possible though.