List of proposed modules?

In the past, there always used to be a list of proposed modules on the
development start pages (http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/).
Unfortunately, I can find no such list there this time around. Since I
haven't been following d-d-l much myself this autumn, I wanted to
quickly catch up with what has been proposed. The goal is, of course, to
make such a list available to translators that want to play early
adopters to try and find out potential i18n issues with any such modules
early in the game.

Is such a list of proposed modules planned/in the works?

Thanks,
Christian