Re: Exchange connector patches for gnome-2-8 branch

Hi,

On Thu, 2004-11-04 at 13:17, Sarfraaz Ahmed wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There are 2 patches for exchange connector pending for the go ahead from
> the Gnome release team. I am attaching both the patches as well as the
> confirmation of the review done by the peer along with this mail. Please
> let us know if this fine to be committed to gnome-2-8 branch. [ Both the
> patches do not involve any string changes ]

	The gnome-2-8 branch is no longer in code freeze (code freeze ends when
the major release is done). But it is still in a UI/string freeze.

	So, unless you're making UI or string changes, or perhaps very large
scale code changes, there's no reason to consult the release team.

Thanks,
Mark.