pyspi [Bug 336561] Bind AccessibleSelection (needed for GtkNotebook page selection, etc)
- From: "pyspi (bugzilla.gnome.org)" <bugzilla-daemon bugzilla gnome org>
- To: pyspi-list gnome org
- Subject: pyspi [Bug 336561] Bind AccessibleSelection (needed for GtkNotebook page selection, etc)
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 06:55:30 -0500 (EST)
Do not reply to this via email (we are currently unable to handle email
responses and they get discarded). You can add comments to this bug at
pyspi | general | Ver: CVS HEAD
------- Comment #2 from Jose Dapena Paz 2006-03-30 11:55 UTC -------
Created an attachment (id=62380)
Enhanced patch to add support to atk selection in dogtail
I got Peter's patch, and added some functions to make it more confortable to
* Added a "selectedChildren" attribute to Node, enabling you to recover the
set of selected accessibles.
* Added a "select()" method to Node. It gets the parent and selects the node
in the parent. It should fix #333887 (navigation through tabs in dogtail).
As an example of how to select a tab would be:
focus.widget(roleName='page tab', name='My tab')
Configure bugmail: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are watching the QA contact for the bug.
You are watching the assignee for the bug.
] [Thread Prev