Planner-list Database connection error

Hello,

I am using planner 0.14.2 from Debian 4.0 (Etch) as client and want to
connect to a PostgreSQL 8.1 database server to store my data.

I set up a role planner and a database plannerdb an the server
(different host system). My test to connect with psql was without
problems.

But if I export my data with planner I get the error message:

"plannerdb 192 168 10 5" faild

I had a look at the manual and the information how to connect to a
database server. But I think the settings I use are correct.

Any idea what the problem could be or how I can debug what goes wrong at
the connection?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dominik Schips

Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 - 46 43-112
Fax:  +49 (0)21 61 - 46 43-100

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz