Planner-list Can I set the default zoom level?

Hello,

I am fairly new to using Planner and have a question on whether I can define a default zoom level through some configuration file. I would like to set the default level so that when I launch Planner, it will display a Gantt chart with the major timescale set to months and the minor scale to weeks. Call me lazy, but I’d like to not have to zoom in or out each time I pull up a schedule. Thanks.

Ken