Re: Planner-list mrp_paths_get_locale_dir

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 14:41 -0600, David Nicol wrote:
> I just successfully built latest from source on fedora core 5, after installing
> dependencies with yum.  I think there is some additional dependency that
> is not getting checked for, that provides this symbol or library.
>
> Please advise?
>

> $ planner
> planner: symbol lookup error: planner: undefined symbol:
> mrp_paths_get_locale_dir

mrp_paths_get_locale_dir is in libplanner/mrp-paths-gnome.c

Unless there was a build error that didn't stop you entirely, its tough
to say what caused your error.  I don't have an FC5 system built right
now, so I can't reproduce - I'm running Ubuntu 6.06 and it builds and
runs fine (except for my current development changes of course).

Maybe try building it again and watch for errors or warnings ??

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>