Re: [Planner] Exporting/printing to pdf?

On Wed, 2006-05-31 at 08:20 +0200, Magnus Larsson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks for the reply and soon to come fix for the duration times! Here is
> another question:
>
> I would need to produce pdf-files to distrubute with the gantt-scheme.
> However, when printing to pdf, even though I set pages to be landscape, what
> is produced is portrait pages. Maybe this is not a planner feature, by the
> way? I use Ubuntu Breezy, and the "out of the box" gnome create pdf-facility.
>
> Regards,
>
> Magnus Larsson

I had problems with Gnome-Print confusing landscape and portrait on all
of my Hewlett Packard printers.  Nothing could fix it.  Last week I
upgraded Gnome to 1.14.1 and suddenly, my HP printers understand what
"landscape" means.

So consider this is you are referring to HP printers on an older version
of Gnome.

James White