Re: [Planner] Re: Help files? (was: Planner Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1 )

Thx J.  Looks good.

I also noticed that my help files are not working in Gnumeric... so I realized that this likely has nothing to do with imendio planner.  The error from Planner said that it had problems with the gnome-help, which didn't tell me enough.  The Gnumeric error however was a bit more specific and targeted yelp as the culprit.

After reinstalling yelp, both Gnumeric and Planner can now access their respective help systems.

For the record, my distro is Gentoo and I am using Gnome 2.12.3  The Yelp installer is part of the Gnome package I believe.  I will check in the Gentoo forum to see if others are experiencing the same problem.

James

On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 12:46 +0200, Juha Takkinen wrote:
> In any case, where can I find documentation on useage of the planner?

Here's one good source:
http://www.redhat.com/magazine/009jul05/features/planner/

Best regards,

/J