[Planner] Open Project Management Exchange Format site and mailing list

Hi Planner's

I will just inform you that the infrastructure for developing an open
standard for project management data is in place at OpenDocument
Fellowship's website:

  http://opendocumentfellowship.org/opmef/Main/HomePage

Right now only members of OpenDocument Fellowship can change the wiki
pages but just tell me on the OPMEF mailing list what to write and I will
put it on the site.

  Mailing list: odf-opmef opendocumentfellowship org
  Subscription: odf-opmef-subscribe opendocumentfellowship org

I hope some of you will join so we can create an open and independent
format for project management data.

The most enjoyable greetings
--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor