[Planner] Re: [Planner Dev] Pre-release 0.12.94

Hi All,

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 22:44 +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> You know the drill, this should be the last pre-release before 0.13.
>
> News since the last pre-release:
>
>   * Transactions for commmands performed on many tasks at once
>   * Nicer behavior of the redo/undo toolbar buttons
>   * Make database access work on other than localhost (Thanks Alvaro!)
>   * Even more refinement of the HTML export plugin
>   * % complete column added to HTML (Thanks to David Sundstrom)

User guide is updated and viewable here:
http://www.maute.us/planner/userguide/

Feedback is welcome as always.

None of the above appeared to need an explicit update to the guide, but
I did make updates for the following:

* A scheduling (formerly known as constraint) editor add to the task
dialog so you don't need to use the task view for this  [km: updated
screen shot and text]
* Allocation % added to resource usage, by Chris Ladd [km: updated
screen shot and text]
* Experimental MS Project XML import [km: added text, created new
section for import/export and pulled html export into it as well]
* Drag-n-drop opening of files [km: updated text]
* Handling of units in task dialog for work/duration and lag (like in
the task/gantt views) [km: updated text]

I have to say, the last few weeks have seen a lot of great activity.
Planner is growing into a fine PM tool.  Great stuff!  :)

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>