Re: [Planner] Pre-release 0.12.94

Hi Richard,

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:44:00 +0100
Richard Hult <richard imendio com> wrote:

> You know the drill, this should be the last pre-release before 0.13.
>
> News since the last pre-release:
>
>   * Transactions for commmands performed on many tasks at once
>   * Nicer behavior of the redo/undo toolbar buttons
>   * Make database access work on other than localhost (Thanks Alvaro!)
>   * Even more refinement of the HTML export plugin
>   * % complete column added to HTML (Thanks to David Sundstrom)
>
> Those areas could use some testing, last chance now ;)
>
> Download from:
>
> http://people.imendio.com/richard/planner-0.12.94.tar.gz
>
> /Richard

Again, congratulations and thanks for keeping planner alive, it's
very exciting to see it improving after some hiatus.

... I am still having a hard time trying to compile latest betas (be it
RPM or not), installation aborts with those MIME configuration errors I
mentioned on a previous message.

So, anyone would have a binary to spare? ;) (preferrably RPM for FC3)
Or, even better, any hints on how to avoid the installation error?

TIA

Andre

--
Andre Oliveira da Costa