Re: Out-of-office-reply: [Planner] Re: Planner Digest, Vol 21, Issue 1 (Out

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 11:05 +0100, Richard Martin aepona com wrote:
> Sorry, I am out of the office until the Monday 11th July. If you have any urgent DMS issues please contact Andrew Mitchell aepona com

To folks who use outlook OOA (or any other automated reply program):
please figure out how to prevent OOA from sending the OO messages in
reply to mailing list messages. It's very annoying.

--
prothonotar at tarnation dot dyndns dot org