[Planner] Re: MS Project 2003 Import Bug?

Nicholas Thiele kirjoitti:
Dear Planner List Subscribers,

Hi I just signed up to this list and am hoping someone can help me with
this issue that is holding us up using Planner in our organisation.  I
am using the MS Windows version of Planner but assume some of you may
have encountered this on Linux.  I have a XML file saved in MS Project
2003, when I open it in Planner I get the tasks related to each subgroup
as expected but I also get lots of extra tasks (from other subgroups)
that seem to be repeated under each subproject.

Firstly is this a known bug?  Secondly is there anything we can do to
the original MS Project file (Ie. avoid particular features or ensure
certain rules are followed) to prevent this import issue?

Wow, someone actually uses it..? :)

Sorry to say, but I don't use MS Project so I can't help muchi that way, but can you construct example that points out problem and send it to this? It would help people who knows more about importer can do some debugging.

--

Jani Tiainen