Re: [Planner] howto change the project starting date

Richard Hult wrote:
cheng chung yan wrote:

hi
i open the Project properties dialog. In General tab, it has a "Start" field, i try to type-in a day, then click "Close" button, no any changing.

I don't know it is a bug or i typed-in a wrong date format. In the old version of mrproject, it will shows a calender and just click to choose, it works. Why that change to type-in date by unknown format?

The calendar was removed since it didn't work with the undo support that was added a while ago. It can be added back with some extra work, it has just not been done yet.

I've just commited a change to CVS that adds such a calendar popup window. It would be great if any of you who had problems setting the date could try this so we can make sure that the text entry of the date works as well.

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/