[Planner] Re: Install planner and use MrProject

Tomas Eroles i Forner kirjoitti:
Hello
I've installed MrProject some months ago when I've installed my
distribution (SuSE 9.0).
I have some problems with this program and I want to test Planner.
May I have both two programs installed at the mase time in my computer?

I'm using gnome 2,2,2. Due to the libraries and dependencies, which is
the best version I can install of planner for do not having problems
with dependencies?

Uh... MrProject is pretty old (latest version is over two years old), and sentenced as "dead". Continuum for that is Planner.

For latest Planner (0.12.x) you need:

GLIB 2.4.0
GTK 2.4.0
LIBGNOMECANVAS 2.6.0
LIBGNOMEUI 2.6.0
LIBGLADE 2.4.0
LIBGNOMEPRINTUI 2.6.0
GNOME_VFS 2.6.0
GCONF 2.6.0

LIBXML 2.6.0
LIBXSLT 1.1.0
PYGTK 2.0.0

So, you need Gnome 2.6 at least, IMO you could better off with Gnome 2.8.