[Planner] Re: howto change the project starting date

hi

i can get it work temporary by manually edit the xml planner file
               * close Planner
               * edit project_file.planner by text editor
* manually change the Attribute "project-start" in tab "project"
it works , hope this can share.

thanks
yan

cheng chung yan wrote:

hi
i open the Project properties dialog. In General tab, it has a "Start" field, i try to type-in a day, then click "Close" button, no any changing.

I don't know it is a bug or i typed-in a wrong date format. In the old version of mrproject, it will shows a calender and just click to choose, it works. Why that change to type-in date by unknown format?

Could you please point me how to do for changing project starting date?

thanks
yan