[Planner] Printing Resource View?

Hi all,

Should it be possible to get a printed copy of the Resource View or?
Trying the preview I get the message "No visible output was created"
instead of a view to my recources.

Is this a missing feature or is it included in the bugfixes which came
along with version 0.12.1? The Debian package maintainer didn't pack the
new version by now and before I start to compile the sources by myself,
I'd like to know if it's worth the effort.

Yours,
Rene

--
Dr.-Ing. René Tschirley                           http://www.tschirley.com
TU Berlin, Computer Graphics and Computer Assisted Medicine research group