[Planner] [OT] PM Controlling Literature

Hi,

This is not an email about Planner per se, but it is related to it.

I'm going to base my thesis in Project Management and I wanted to know
if any of you have any idea where can I find information about PM
scheduling and controlling such as books and/or papers.

My thesis topic is going to be "Project Scheduling and Controlling Under
Uncertainty".  I have been doing some research about uncertainty
calculations but I do intend to focus more on the managerial aspects of
this.

The idea came after reading and researching about Critical Chain by
Goldratt.

Anyway, any idea is going to be more than welcomed.

Thanks in advance,
Santiago Erquicia

PS: Sorry for the off-topic