[Planner] HTML report

What would I do?... wait for the next release or maybe to do something
in order to make export to html wraps notes. What do you suggest?

By the way... planner is a very good product... congratulations.

Miguel

Miguel Marin wrote:
> Hi,
Hi,

> I have long notes in the notes sections of some tasks in my project and> when I export the project to HTML the column "notes" of the tasks table> are quite long so it has only one row (even though I write my notes with> CR in order to break the line).
I've just committed some changes to the HTML export stylesheet,
including that notes are now wrapped.

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/