Re: [Planner] manual en español

On Tue, 2004-11-16 at 12:02, Mauricio Pineda Gardella wrote:
> hola mi nombre es mauricio

Hi Mauricio,

> soy emigrador linux, unas de las herramientas con bastante futuro que
> ven mis clientes es planner, pero lastima que los manuales solo se
> encuentre en ingles, quisiera saber si algen o se esta realisando
> algun proyecto para tradusir este manual.
>
> si esiste por fabor podrian darme la direccion o URL

Unfortunately I don't speak spanish, but here are the links to the
spanish translation of the user guide:

http://www.maute.us/planner/userguide/es/index.html (Online Html)
http://www.maute.us/planner/userguide/es/pug-es-1.5.3.zip (Download
source)
http://www.maute.us/planner/userguide/es/pug-es-html-1.5.3.zip (Download
Html)

For Planner realease 0.14, I plan to do some work to make the doc
translations easier to manage, so we'll hopefully be able to keep them
up to date with the current release, and then we'll keep them posted on
planetplanner.org.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>