[Planner] properties

Hi,

I would like to use the ability of planner to attach custom properties to tasks/projects.

I want to label each task with a 'client' field and an 'accounts code' field. Accounts codes correspond roughly to the 'type' of task - support, graphic design, development, etc. If possible, I want to be able to specify a list of options for each property, so that I can avoid re-typing each time.

Am I right that I can do this in planner? And if so, how - I'm not clear on how I set it up like this

Many thanks,

miles