Re: [Planner] Export HTML -- Gantt chart dates

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 03:37, Manoj Iyer wrote:
> I am using planner to track my project activities. I find that when I
> export to HTML, the Gantt charts dont show the dates. It shows the start
> and the end dates but does not show intermediate dates(weeks/months). Is
> there a way for me to display these dates? If not is there a quick fix
> that I can use to show dates in HTML output?

No. For the moment you are pretty much stuck. The entire right hand side
of the Simplified Gantt View (in the HTML output) is a single table
column. Introducing dates at the appropriate points would require doing
something like making multiple table columns, or else increasing the
complexity of the CSS styles on in that column (which is how the
coloured bars are produced). I'm not even sure that the latter approach
is possible at the moment.

It would surely be nice to have more dates in that Gantt view, since
currently it is not really very useful beyond seeing which subtasks
overlap. But the question is how to implement it in a useful fashion.

Malcolm