Re: [Planner] Color Printing

Alexey Zilber wrote:

Hi All,

Since the planner in CVS now uses color (Resource Usage) and highlighting critical tasks, shouldn't it also have the option of a color printout? It seems that I was able to do a color print out last week from the cvs code, but now it no longer seems to be working. Does the percentage complete code disable the color? Is there a planner dev list specifically? I think I'm posting quite a bit of stuff not

and thus,

planner-dev lists imendio com

directly relevent...

Thanks,