Re: [Planner] Problems with PDF export, export to png/svg?

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 10:51, Richard Hult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Yesterday I've build a plan for my girlfriend which should be included
> > into a thesis of hers. My first thought was "printing" as PDF in
> > "A3-landscape"-mode, but then the text has the wrong orientation (get's
> > written over). My configuration is Slackware Linux 9.0, Gnome 2.4.2,
> > ESP-Ghostscript 7.05, Planner 0.11.
>
> A quick test seems to work for me, so it would be great if you could
> create a small test file that shows this problem.

I sometime have similar troubles with openoffice (which imho uses
another system than the gnome one). However, I usually get rid of it by
printing in a file and using ps2pdf.
If I remember correctly, using ps2pdf often gets better results than
direct pdf generation (with latex, dvi2pdf also messes some files
whereas dvi2ps followed by ps2pdf works perfectly).
Hope this will help.

Regards,
Xavier Ordoquy.