[Planner] Planner 0.11.90

Hi all,

I've just released Planner 0.11.90 which is a pre-release of the
upcoming 0.12. There is a lot of new code so any testing we can get is
greatly appreciated. Especially the new undo/redo functionality needs
testing.

The release can be found here:

http://people.imendio.com/richard/planner/

The RPMs are built on Fedora Core 2 but should theoretically work on
Fedora Core 1 and Red Hat 9.

We're interested in any packaging/build problems as well as regular bugs
but also success stories.

Don't use this version for any critical work, just for testing :)

Regards,
Richard

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/