Re: [Planner] glib-2.0.pc

lör 2004-01-24 klockan 09.37 skrev Axel Missbach:
> i'd like to try planner but running "./configure" i get the message:
>
> checking for
>          glib-2.0 >= 2.0.4
>          gobject-2.0 gmodule-2.0
>          gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.3
>          libgnomecanvas-2.0 >= 2.0.1
>          libgnomeui-2.0 >= 2.0.1
>          libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0
>          libbonoboui-2.0 >= 2.0.0
>          libgnomeprintui-2.2 >= 2.1.9
>          gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 2.0.2
> ... Package glib-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
> Perhaps you should add the directory containing `glib-2.0.pc'
> No package 'glib-2.0' found
>
> configure: error: Library requirements (
>          glib-2.0 >= 2.0.4
>          gobject-2.0 gmodule-2.0
>          gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0.3
>          libgnomecanvas-2.0 >= 2.0.1
>          libgnomeui-2.0 >= 2.0.1
>          libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0
>          libbonoboui-2.0 >= 2.0.0
>          libgnomeprintui-2.2 >= 2.1.9
>          gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 2.0.2
> ) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable
> if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
>

> -My problem is, that there is a selfwriten (perhaps wrong) glib-2.0.pc
> file in the pkg-config-path and/or the glib-library has no path like
> /usr/lib/glib2 (running on suse8.2).

I'm not understanding fully your problem. Have you written your own
glib-2.0.pc file, and if so, why?

Install the -devel packages of all of the above and they should contain
the .pc files.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com