Re: [Planner] Name of month in Gantt chart printout

Hi,

I think it would be nice to get both. So you don't have to look into a
calender to switch between month and week view.

regards,
Heinz-Josef Claes

--
Heinz-Josef Claes                     hjclaes web de
project: http://sourceforge.net/projects/storebackup