RE: [Planner] Does planner have a MS windows version ?

> At this point there is no Windows version of Planner. We've had some
> ideas of supporting this after 1.0 but nothing more than that.

This should be a critical requirement beyond 1.0. Many IT shops are looking
at linux desktops, but to ease the migrations they're wanting to move their
apps over first, then shift the OS as the last move.
This can only work if the apps are on both platforms (OpenOffice, GAIM,
GIMP, etc are now on windows & linux) and I believe that not being
cross-platform reduces the chances for adoption.

Also, bearing in mind that being able to be cross-platform affects design
constraints... I would think that this requirement should be brought on as
soon as possible.