Re: [Planner] Mrproject 0.10

tis 2003-11-18 klockan 15.54 skrev Henrik Skantz:
> After upgrading to 0.10 I get this when trting to open a file created
> by mrproject 0.9
>
> Couldn't find a suitable file module for loading 'plan.mrproject'

Did you upgrade your libxml package by any chance? The new libxml
demands an encoding property set in the DTD. You can fix it temporarily
by editing /usr/share/mrproject/dtd/*.dtd and change the first line to

<?xml version ="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com