Re: [Planner] Any suggestions on logotype

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

> So, we are going to need a project logotype. Anyone has any suggestions?
> I was thinking that we should probably have something with a gantt chart
> in (the application icon has this for example and I suggest we continue
> using that). Now I'm talking about a logo for the web site and the about
> box.
>
> Suggestions are welcome.

I agree with you that the logo should show the Gantt chart - but the
bigger ones should be mere artistic. But with the same colors as the small
icon as the main colors.

The most enjoyable greetings
--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor