[Planner] Community web site

Hi!

We were in a bit of rush to get the new lists up since the old mailing
lists bounced the messages. Therefore we haven't had time to setup the
community pages (and only the little notice page on our company web
site). I'd like to take the opportunity to state that this page will
never be the main page for the community around Planner.

So, this is a little starter to see what you guys think should be on the
new community web site. What information did you lack on the old pages,
what information was not important and so on.

It'd be nice to get something more dynamic than the old pages with
perhaps a wiki, forum (or both) for users to discuss how to do various
things, for polls on what might be interesting to look into in the
future. As we mentioned we will have limited time, unless someone
decides to pay for development of Planner, so a more community run page
would be very nice.

So, what do you people think? Let me know and we'll get started on
getting the infrastructure up next week.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com