[Planner] Resource dependencies

Hi.

I'm trying out Planner for the first time today. It seems to work very well so far, but I have a
question. Is there any way for Planner 0.11 to implement dependencies between tasks based on
(work) resource availability, or do I just have to manually create task dependencies?

Just in case I'm not sufficiently clear, I have a situation where one "startup" task is a
predecessor of about 8 different tasks that are logically parallel. However, all of the tasks are
assigned the same resource at 100% and Planner seems to be perfectly happy scheduling all of the
tasks simultaneously, although the resource can't actually work at 800% to do all of them in
parallel.

What is the best workaround for this?

Thanks,
Sheldon