Re: [Planner] Compile error

mån 2003-12-15 klockan 15.25 skrev Sergey Dolgopolov:
> Hello!
> I try configure and install planner 0.11 and have error after make:
>
> make: don't know how to make planner.keys. Stop
> *** Error code 1
>
> but planner compile and i can run him.
> I also try gmake and compile without any error but then i try make
> install i have some error.

Do you have intltool installed? If so, could you try running intltoolize
in the planner directory?

If that doesn't help, Planner should work properly if you just do make
-k install and ignore any errors. The keys file is used to decide which
application to launch when opening a planner file, so it's not necessary
to run planner. I should work better in the next releaes.

Regards,
Richard

--
Richard Hult                    richard imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com