Re: MS Project import/export

Francisco,
please submit you sources - maybe I will be able to continue and accomplish your work.
I am not C/C++ programmer (I work in Java), but hope I will be able to do the work having your code and also having MPXJ library (in Java) working with MPP and other MS Project file formats.

Victor

Francisco Moraes wrote:
I have the start of a MPXJ based import for Planner. I just didn't have
the time to finish it. I can submit it if some wants to give it a try.
It use the libgsf for opening the OLE based files.

Francisco