Re: A few patches

On Sun, 2007-07-01 at 01:34 +0200, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> It's been a while since I've worked on planner, but now that I use it in
> my day to day work again I've found renewed interest in it.
>
> Attached are some patches that I don't think anyone will disagree with and
> that I'd like to ask anyone with SVN access to commit. The first one
> will cause some conflicts with nr 4 though.

Hi Maurice!  Good to hear from you.
I'll have a look at these patches in the next few days and either commit
them or discuss them some more with you.

Yes, work on Planner is very slow right now due to my busy work/travel
schedule.  It will be a few more weeks at least until I can do anything
serious.

I'll email you privately about getting svn access.  It was a bit of a
process, so I'll have to refresh my memory on how to do it again.   ;-)

--
Kurt Maute <Kurt Maute us>