Re: Patch: changing % complete by dragging in gantt

Hi all,
            This is Prasad,I want SRS for planner i am planing to
write test casses for this project.

could any one give me SRS or any detailed document , so that i can
start writing test casses.

i have a query regarding this project.is there any data base
conictivity for this project.
if so how it works and how to make connection with data base.

please send me info ASAP.

rgds,
prasad.