Planner Maintainer

Hi All,

For some time now I really haven't had the time to devote to Planner that I'd like to, or that it really deserves.  Soon I'll be starting a new position which promises to be just as intense if not more so.  So at this point I think it only makes sense to put it out there and open up the maintainer position for someone else who'd like to give it a shot.

I won't bail out completely of course.  I still want to contribute as time allows, but I can't do it at the level of maintainer right now.

So if there's anyone out there who'd like to jump in the driver's seat, please let me know.

tnx!

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>