Re: [Planner Dev] Bug 128983 – Gantt bar height doesn't match treeview row height

Richard Hult wrote:
There is no point in trying 2.7.x, only even numbers since those are the
released stable versions (2.8, 2.10, etc). I still don't think it has
anything directly to do with the GTK+ version, as since I've said,
people have been reporting this bug since the early 2.x days.

Well, I haven't looked back that far since the current version requires at least GTK 2.6, but it is highly possible that themes changed some widget style that caused the problem.
It should suffice to do the measuring in the realize method or in
style_set. I think we do it in style_set right now, but it might be that
we need to do it in both (style_set is needed so that we update when the
theme changes).

Ok, I will try it in both and the row height might be a bit incorrect until the widget is exposed.
Themes change that value (but it can be read so that's not a problem).
But let's try to do the measurement at the right time first.
Yes, once I can manage to get the correct background area measurement, it should not be a problem anymore.

Francisco