Re: [Planner Dev] % complete column in task tree view

Hi,

Kurt Maute skrev:
> On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 15:48 +0200, Richard Hult wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Don't worry, the next release won't be 1+ year from now.  I'd like to
>>> shoot for a 6 month cycle.
>> I really recommend a much shorter cycle, like once a month or every two
>> months to get smaller bug fixes out quicker. It also makes releasing a
>> lot easier since the chances are bigger that distcheck will work, not a
>> lot of new bugs have crept in etc, since the code changes less between
>> releases.
>
> I can't argue with that logic... making progress with distcheck - got
> past the python build, now I'm on to the next one:
>
> make[2]: Entering directory
> `/home/kurt/planner/planner-0.13.90/_build/po'
> INTLTOOL_EXTRACT=../intltool-extract srcdir=../../po ../intltool-update
> --gettext-package planner --pot
> can't open ../../po/../data/mime/planner.keys.in: No such file or
> directory at ../intltool-extract line 201.
> /usr/bin/xgettext: error while opening "../data/mime/planner.keys.in.h"
> for reading: No such file or directory
> ERROR: xgettext failed to generate PO template file. Please consult
>        error message above if there is any.

I'm not sure what the reason is, but it brings up something else: You
should probably just remove the old (gnome 2.4 or something) MIME type
support (which uses the .keys, .mime and .applications files). The new
stuff only uses the xml file.

Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/