Re: [Planner Dev] patch to add support for FF and SF relationships

Hi Kurt!

El dom, 02-04-2006 a las 23:30 -0400, Kurt Maute escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> Here's my first cut of FF and SF relationship support.  It seems pretty
> solid, I just want to do some more testing to be sure it doesn't break
> anything.  Please feel free to give it a spin and provide feedback.

The patch is applied with no problems to the CVS head version and
compiles correctly.

Some quick tests:

FF: Finish to finish

Add task t1
Add task t2
Change t2 duration to 5d.
Add predecessor for t2 with t1 (Edit task->Predecessors) using FF.

Task t2 will start 4 days before the start of the project which
shouldn't be possible.

SF: Start to finish

If I add a new task "t1" to a new project and create a second task "t2"
and the make t2 depends on t1 as SF t2 the starts before the project
start date and playing with zoom in and zoom out you can lost the "t2"
task in the canvas gantt view.

So I think a new test to be sure the relation doesn't create a task
starting before the start of the project should be added.

Cheers