[Planner Dev] Scripting/export support ?

Hi,

I've written a Perl script which connects to a Bugzilla database and then exports the data to Planner's XML format. All nice and easy.

However, I'd love to be able to tell Planner to load this XML file, and then export to HTML, without any user interaction. Is this possible at all ?

If I had the necessary C programming skills, I'd add the ability to do this to the planner source code, but unfortunately I'm a Perl/Java programmer. Surely adding the ability to do something like '/usr/bin/planner --export-to=planner.html bugzilla.xml' would be trivial...

Any ideas ?

Cheers,