Re: [Planner Dev] Windows: Missing files?

I have the GTK+ provided by Gnumeric 1.4.3, the one
you linked to will not install with Gnumeric
installed.

The problem with iconv.dll is that although the
gnumeric file is on my path the computer finds the
(older?) version in c:\windows, despite c:\windows
occuring later in the path.

Gnumeric does not provide freetype6.dll, perhaps this
is a bug for them to solve if they're distributing
GTK+ with Gnumeric.